What's that? We've never found a t-rex / fish intermediate form, therefore, they never existed? Wrong! Enjoy this Missing Link sticker for all of your nerdy friends and yourself, too.
Our decals are laser printed on the highest quality waterproof vinyl material that we can find. They're known to hold up to anything you can throw at them: from daily use on a laptop or phone case, to weathering the great outdoors on the back of your car. Our decals are better than our competitors - because we don't just buy them on Sticker Mule and resell them to you! Everything is homemade in our basement shop.
FEATURES OF OUR STICKERS
- WATERPROOF STICKER. Take these babies swimming because all stickers that we produce are waterproof.
- WARRANTIED. How many sticker producers offer you a 3-month warranty? We do! If your sticker is rubbing down, let us know – we’ll be happy to replace it.
- VINYL STICKER. We believe vinyl is one of the most durable materials out there, which is why we use vinyl – not polyester – to produce our stickers. Our stickers aren’t invincible, but they’re close.
- STRONG TACK. Our stickers are a little hard to peel, but that’s because their tack is STRONG – just the way you like it.
- HANDMADE. We don't buy from StickerMule and resell it to you. Everything is homemade in our basement shop!
- UNIQUE. All of our art is produced in house, meaning that you get unique designs found nowhere else. Let your individuality shine!
- TWO INCHES - The LONGEST SIDE will be just over two US quarters wide, about the WIDTH of a soda can or the WIDTH of a credit card. Good for phones or small bottles.
- THREE INCHES - The LONGEST SIDE will be just over three US quarters wide or the LENGTH of a credit card or HALF of a dollar bill. Good for tablets and laptops.
- FIVE INCHES - The LONGEST SIDE will be just over five US quarters wide or the length of an average pen or the LENGTH of a soda can. Good for cars, trash cans, or other large, smooth surfaces.